*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745089-Youre-The-Little-Sister-Now/cid/2989971-Put-on-a-pull-up
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1745089
Your little sister finds a way to swap bodies with you.
This choice: Put on a pull up  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Put on a pull up

    by: Majesticbudder
Curiosity about wearing one of these garments for the first time in years got the better of you. You pulled out the one closest to the middle and looked over it.

As you ran your hands over it, you heard a very light crinkle noise. The princess pull-up bore also on it some flower wetness indicators.

You had to build yourself up to it. You may have been in your sisters body but it was the first time your mind would do this.

You pulled off the print panties you found her wearing and pulled on the thin padding. The soft feeling you got as it fit against you felt like nothing you remembered from your earlier days.

Maybe it was how being the older sibling made you believe any enjoyment of this was purely immaturity that you didnt remember pull-ups with any fondness.

Maybe you just liked the idea of being free, and the garment awoke feelings of an earlier time.

Maybe you just discovered something most didnt because they just feared the consequences of.

All you knew was that you would not be going back to underwear for the immediate future.

Having made the leap already, you decided you would next proceed by...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Majesticbudder (UN: majesticbudder at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ViciousKoala has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745089-Youre-The-Little-Sister-Now/cid/2989971-Put-on-a-pull-up