*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745089-Youre-The-Little-Sister-Now/cid/2989978-Playing-as-free-as-you-used-to
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1745089
Your little sister finds a way to swap bodies with you.
This choice: Playing as free as you used to  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Playing as free as you used to

    by: Majesticbudder
You're in her room. Might as well try playing with what she has right?

You begin by playing with some dolls, a simple game of a family of three. But this family never suffered like your many sims games, you enjoyed the little antics you had them get up too.

As the story you made grew, more dolls and figures joined in and left. You saw yourself getting more invested as the story went on.

By the time you popped for a drink, you were barely considering that your mother was heading out to do the weekly shop and left you with the Sarah-mind-Kevin.

You sat down in front of the two doll houses and continued playing. You had just finished a gripping story in your long slice-of-life game when you were hit by a wetness growing in your crotch and around to your butt.

Instinct made you begin grabbing to try to hold back. You finally regained control of what happened in the now rather wet garment under your dress, but the damage was done.

You stood up and lifted the skirt of your dress to see the damage.

The indicators were long gone. The sag was shocking. You pressed the warm soaked thing and was surprised it hadnt leaked. From how long you must have gone, you were shocked it still held.

Then you did something you did not think you ever would before. You let yourself finish peeing into the pull-up.

You didnt even dislike the feel of it. The squishy nature of the soaked garment against you felt so fun.

You looked over to the door, then the drawers and closet and considered your options
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Majesticbudder (UN: majesticbudder at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ViciousKoala has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745089-Youre-The-Little-Sister-Now/cid/2989978-Playing-as-free-as-you-used-to