*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. math: a girl dragon
  2. Walking in the hall.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1741814-furry-school-weight-gaininflation/cid/2576838-math-a-girl-dragon
by jimmy
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Animal · #1741814
You go to school to find that all the teachers are furries! They get fat and fatten you!
This choice: math: a girl dragon  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

math: a girl dragon

    by: Fiercetooth
Math. You make your way down the hall towards your math class. With everyone turned into furries, you wonder how mrs. S will look like. You walk into the classroom to see it empty except for three other students. A hot female wolf weighing around 200 pounds with a bubble but and black fur. She was wearing tight grey yoga pants and a white tank top which complemented her amber eyes. She was sitting near the back. In the front was a nerdy looking raven who seemed to be around 500 pounds. He was wearing khaki pants with a button up shirt that strained at the buttons. His gut was huge and it looked ready to pop out. Near the middle was a goat who was wearing a regular pair of jeans and a blue t shirt. He was waiting patiently and had giant moobs. You guessed he was around 350 pounds. As you gaze upon the students you walked awkwardly to your seat.

As you sat down you felt really out of place. You were the only human in the classroom and to top it off you were only a small 110 pounds. Despite not being buff you could run fast and were somewhat smart. (I’ll let you decide whether your a girl or guy) At that moment you felt a large quake in the classroom. In walked mrs. S and by GOD she was huge! She was wearing dress pants and had a button up white shirt with a red tie. She was a red dragon with beautiful emerald green eyes. Her horns were white and her ass was huge! Each cheek looked like an overinflated yoga ball. Her belly was easily yoga ball size and her breasts where pretty small as they only looked like overinflated soccer balls. You blushed as you saw this sight. Mrs. S then said in a shy tone “Good morning class. Today we will...”
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fiercetooth (UN: fiercetooth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
jimmy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1741814-furry-school-weight-gaininflation/cid/2576838-math-a-girl-dragon