*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1741814-furry-school-weight-gaininflation/cid/3037350-Estimate-the-distance-air-can-travel-when-blown
by jimmy
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Animal · #1741814
You go to school to find that all the teachers are furries! They get fat and fatten you!
This choice: Estimate the distance air can travel when blown out (Farting inflation)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Estimate the distance air can travel when blown...

    by: Eddy_3@
"Today we will talk about fluyd dynamics, in particular, the travel of the air when blown out"
You were a little excited, you always loved physics and you were pretty good at it but this time you had a strong feeling that something was wrong.
All the sudden you heard a weird noise, a gurgle and it was coming from Mrs.S.
She touched her tummy and begin to rub it with a little grimace of pain on her face.
Then she looked at you whit a little smile and walked right in front of you and said: "would you help to show an experiment to the class?"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Eddy_3@ (UN: mammtncul at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
jimmy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1741814-furry-school-weight-gaininflation/cid/3037350-Estimate-the-distance-air-can-travel-when-blown