*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. More crossed wires!
  2. Loving yourself
  3. No private time
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1734439-The-Swaptacular-Remote/cid/KLNFZ28F7-More-crossed-wires
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1734439
Ryan finds a remote that can swap people's bodies and more. Additions encouraged!
This choice: No swap happens but the remote gains more malfuntions  •  Go Back...
Chapter #27

More crossed wires!

    by: Huit
As the remote clattered onto the ground, Lisa couldn't help but cum, spraying her own body and clothes with sticky white fluid. Both her and her own body panted, catching their breath from the exhilarating fun time they just had. Glancing at the remote, Lisa grabbed it from the ground.

"That was fun... But I should reset this before anyone else wakes up." Lisa thought to herself, clicking the reset button. With a flash, she found herself back in her own life, with her own petite body, along with her nightie that was covered in Grace's love juices. Grace meanwhile was stirring and getting up too, her dick slowly going limp as she began cleaning herself up and putting her pajamas back on.

"I need to clean this off." Lisa muttered, as she took off the nightie.

"Yeah you really should." Grace said, giving Lisa's tight ass a slap. "I'll grab a shirt for you, if anyone asks just say you spilled something."

Lisa nodded as Grace left the bathroom. She then turned on the sink and immediately cleaned off any evidence of the sex they just had-- both on herself and on her clothes. Grace soon returned as well, giving Lisa one of her own shirts which had an anime character from one of Lisa's favorite shows. It was made for Grace's masculine build however so it was definitely too big for Lisa's 5'0" height.

"Oh hey, I recognize this." Lisa smiled, before putting on the oversized shirt. Since her panties were ruined as well, Lisa decided to not wear any for now-- she was adequately covered by the size regardless.

As they returned back to Shannon's room, both Shannon and Sarah groggily looked up to their friends.

"You two done?" Sarah asked sleepily.

"Yup." Both Grace and Lisa replied. Getting back into their sleeping bags, Lisa took the remote and decided to do one last swap, targeting Grace and Sarah and swapping their clothes. Interestingly, Lisa found the shirt she had on change-- now an anime shirt of a character she recognized. It only made sense; it was Grace's shirt she was borrowing. Though Lisa in hindsight now thought she probably should have put on a new set of panties, as the shirt didn't do anything to cover her lower regions. Regardless, she soon fell asleep, physically tired from all the activities in the night...

Of course, she (still Ryan in actuality within) was oblivious that the remote had developed further malfunctions from the drop, the latest of which switched the body swap and clothes swap functions on the remote. However, further malfunctions may still arise...

You have the following choices:

1. Strange dreams at night

*Noteb*
2. The next morning

*Noteb*
3. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Huit (UN: 101icon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blarg Blargington has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1734439-The-Swaptacular-Remote/cid/KLNFZ28F7-More-crossed-wires