*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1734439-The-Swaptacular-Remote/cid/Z4SM5DG5Q-Strange-dreams-at-night
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1734439
Ryan finds a remote that can swap people's bodies and more. Additions encouraged!
This choice: Strange dreams at night  •  Go Back...
Chapter #28

Strange dreams at night

    by: Huit
It was just another day for Ryan, waking up in the morning hungry. Quickly going downstairs, he poured himself out a bowl of cereal with milk and ate it all. As he got up, he saw there was a box on the counter. He couldn't quite remember ordering anything, but he knew it was his and opened the box up, finding the remote within.

Grabbing the remote, he decided to head over to his girlfriend Sarah's place. As he went to the door, he passed by his sister who was nearly a foot taller than him.

At Sarah's place, Ryan knocked on the door, before Sarah answered it. She was as beautiful as always, with long wavy brown hair and green eyes. They kissed.

"Hey Ryan, what's going on?" Sarah greeted Ryan. Ryan blinked and realized that it was actually Grace that he was talking to.

"Just wanted to see my beautiful girlfriend." Ryan replied.

"D-don't you mean me?" Shannon then appeared behind Ryan, flicking her red hair over her shoulder.

"Ryan, are you cheating on me with my friends? How could you?!" Sarah then showed up angrily. She was now in her 5'9" masculine frame, towering over Ryan.

"But I'm not cheating on you Sarah." Ryan then said.

"What do you mean?" Sarah responded.

"Because I'm actually Lisa." Ryan then said, looking at a reflection. She saw her reflection then change from Ryan's brunette, 5'5" caucasian form to her own 5'0" Chinese American form.

"Just because you look like Lisa doesn't mean you are Ryan!" Sarah then shouted.

"But I am Lisa!" Lisa then said.

"Are you sure?" Grace then asked. Lisa's perspective suddenly changed to Grace's. Lisa saw herself for a moment, before her own body morphed into a guy's body.

"Who are you?" Lisa asked, with what she thought was Grace's voice.

"I'm you." He stated.

---

Lisa woke up from her sleep, having experienced a weird dream where she was Sarah's boyfriend for some reason, then swapping around a bit. She looked around and saw that she was still in Shannon's room, early in the morning so no one else was awake. Looking around, Lisa saw she was still in Sarah's shirt that was resized to fit Grace, and had the remote beside her. The remote was likely the cause of the dream, what with it being such a huge focus of her day and being such a strange event. That being said, it did make her feel a bit uneasy - was she swapped at some point unknowingly? What if she wasn't actually Lisa?

Picking up the remote...

You have the following choices:

1. Lisa had the urge to try to undo everything

*Noteb*
2. Lisa had the urge to try the functions again

*Noteb*
3. Reader's choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Huit (UN: 101icon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blarg Blargington has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1734439-The-Swaptacular-Remote/cid/Z4SM5DG5Q-Strange-dreams-at-night