*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. No, there's Rachel
  2. The box
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1732859-Change-Box/cid/1015100-No-theres-Rachel
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1732859
Transformations, super powers, you find a box that lets you do anything!
This choice: No, there's Rachel  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

No, there's Rachel

    by: SeaOfGreen
Although a quick look around the room suggested it was empty, you could hear a faint scrabbling sound coming from around a corner. Walking over there to check it out, you see Rachel frantically trying to shovel the remnants of an apple pie into her mouth with one eye on the clock. Quickly retreating back round the corner, you blush, hoping she hadn't seen you and thought it strange how you'd randomly popped up from around the corner when there was nobody else around. Hastily walking back to your table, you seize your bag and head towards the door when...

You have the following choices:

1. You can't leave

*Noteb*
2. "Hey, get back here!"

*Noteb*
3. You fall over

*Noteb*
4. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SeaOfGreen (UN: seaofgreen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SeaOfGreen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1732859-Change-Box/cid/1015100-No-theres-Rachel