*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You can't leave
  2. No, there's Rachel
  3. The box
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1732859-Change-Box/cid/1015106-You-cant-leave
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1732859
Transformations, super powers, you find a box that lets you do anything!
This choice: You can't leave  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You can't leave

    by: SeaOfGreen
Two feet away from the door, with an almighty crash, stainless steel pannelling decended from above the door and over all the windows in the room, leaving you effectively trapped. A shriek from Rachel reminded you of her presence and your haste of getting out of there but in light of this lockdown, you decide to go back. Rounding the corner for a second time, you again see Rachel, spoon in hand paused halfway between pudding and mouth with staring transfixed at the window which was now bordered up with metal. "Hey, do you know what's happening?", you ask innocently, after all, you hadn't done anything.
"YOU!", she yells, "What have you done!?", she demanded. "I saw you a minute ago when everybody left, looking at me!".
"Me?", you reply, feeling blood fill your cheeks, "I came round the corner to see what a noise was I heard, and besides, how on earth could I have caused this to happen? I was trying to get to registration when this metal sheet blocked the door!"
"Well it certainly wasn't me!", she retorts, "Wait, it's blocking the door? And the windows? So we're trapped?".
"Looks that way", you sigh, "For now at least".
"You don't have to look so happy about it mister!" she half-yelled, "Now let me eat my pie in peace and if we're still trapped we'll have a look around I suppose."
"Alright.", you say, "And for the record, I'm no happier about it than yo..."
"Shhh", Rachel interjects.
"You don't have to be mean about it, I'll be quiet!"
"No you fool, shut up and look", Rachel says, pointing at a table behind you. You follow the finger and see a large box...

You have the following choices:

1. Metal box

*Noteb*
2. Wooden box

*Noteb*
3. Cardboard box

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SeaOfGreen (UN: seaofgreen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SeaOfGreen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1732859-Change-Box/cid/1015106-You-cant-leave