*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1728659-Geeky-Girls-Gain/cid/1005270-Im-not-hungry-you-want-this
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Teen · #1728659
Geeky girls, who are just lazing around enjoying themselves, increase their waistlines
This choice: "...I'm not hungry, you want this?"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

"...I'm not hungry, you want this?"

    by: eva-dork
"Huh? Okay," Clara replied, with an off-handed shrug. She accepted the sweet, biting into its chocolate body. It wasted nice, a tad dry, but regardless it was still as tasty as any brownie had ever been. She cooed softly to herself in pleasure as she finished the sweet, munching it within her gentle jaws. "That was tasty," Clara replied, smiling shyly as she pushed up her glasses.

"Oh, no prob," Lizzy replied with a shrug of equal off-handedness, "I had the brownie, but the rest of the food filled me up. Look, I even have a food baby here." Her friend pulled her shirt tightly over her stomach. There was a slight bump pushing against the interior of the shirt, but, alas, it wasn't enough to qualify as a food baby, unless said food baby had yet to pass by the first trimester.

"No, you're fine, really."

"I'm sorry, but could you eat the rest of my lunch? I'm kinda too full to eat the rest," Lizzy replied, resting her fingers on her stomach, which she drummed nervously. Clara had no problem devouring the rest of the food, which mostly consisted of sweets. What was she doing with so much sweets, anyway? Clara sighed in relief, resting her hands on her belly once she was done. The combination of her lunch with Lizzy's left her with a food baby. It wasn't substantial, but even Lizzy noticed it, judging by the way she glanced down through her glasses at Clara's middle. She shyly hid it behind her hands.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 eva-dork (UN: dagameselite1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
eva-dork has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1728659-Geeky-Girls-Gain/cid/1005270-Im-not-hungry-you-want-this