*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1728659-Geeky-Girls-Gain/cid/1758063-Clara-finds-she-enjoys-filling-herself-up-and-
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Teen · #1728659
Geeky girls, who are just lazing around enjoying themselves, increase their waistlines
This choice: Clara finds she enjoys filling herself up, and does it more often...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Clara finds she enjoys filling herself up, and ...

    by: LifterMan72
With her new food baby, Clara found herself getting through the day better than usual. In history class she would normally lay her head down for some rest, but the teacher was cracking down on such behavior. Instead she rested her hands on her stuffed stomach. By doing so Clara was able to stay awake. She found it enjoyable to poke, rub, drum with her hands or fingers, and squeeze her belly. Sure, she only heard every third word from the history teacher, but at least she stayed awake. The process was repeated with her remaining classes and Clara was relieved to leave for home.

Back home Clara spent the rest of the day munching on snacks as she did her homework. For dinner Clara had her usual serving of chicken and rice her Mom had cooked for her. Afterwards Clara finished her homework and then treated herself to watching a few episodes of Doctor Who. As the Doctor got cleverly got himself out of another predictament Clara just couldn't pay attention. It was as if something was gnawing her in the back of her mind. Clara couldn't put her finger on it, but she knew it was something. When it got late and the Doctor saved the universe, again, Clara decided it was time to turn in.

Back at school, around lunch time, Clara met up with Lizzy.
"Hey, Clara." Lizzy greeted.
"Hey Lizzy." Clara said as she sat next to Lizzy.
Lizzy started talking, but Clara couldn't focus on her either. What was wrong with her lately? She hadn't been able to focus since yesterday. What was it that threw her off? Lizzy stopped talking when she noticed Clara wasn't paying attention.
"Anything wrong?" She asked.
Clara finally snapped out of her disfocus and added to the conversation.
"Nothing, except I haven't been able to think straight. I don't know what it is."
"Oh," Lizzy said, "sorry to hear that."
As the two friends sat in silence Lizzy spoke again before it became awkward.
"Hey, I'm not hungry again. You want this?"
"Yeah ok." Clara accepted, thinking it couldn't hurt.
Clara piled Lizzy's food on her own and noticed Lizzy barely touched her food. As Clara stuffed herself with two lunches again she was able to focus again. Clara could keep up with Lizzy talking. When she finished Clara finally realized what was happening. It was being stuffed full that kept her focused. And in being honest with herself, Clara liked the dull throbbing of her stomach and having to massage it.

Back home Clara decided to really test this idea of hers. She begain by constantly snacking as she did her homework. When it was time for dinner Clara helped herself to a double helping of lasagne and spaghetti. Her mother felt like asking about her daughter's appetite, but instead chalked it up to a 'growing girl' problem. The snacking and large dinner had the desired effect on Clara. She went to her room with a twin sized food baby. Clara plopped herslf on her bed with a solid thump. As she laid there she took pleasure in massaging her sore belly. Since she had finished her homework before dinner, Clara spent the rest of the night playing with her belly.

Waking up the next day Clara planned out her meals. For breakfast she convinced her Mom to make a small stack of pancakes and waffles. When her Mom left for work Clara had finished both stacks and she decided to chase them down with a bowl of cereal. The meal resulted noticeably distended Clara's belly, but not so much that it would peek out from under her red anime shirt. Her full stomache kept Clara wide awake through her morning classes. During her lunch period Clara bought double her usual meal and found her spot next to Lizzy.
"Hey Clar..." was all she could say before she noticed Clara's food baby and her two lunches. "You ok?" she asked.
"Yeah I'm fine. Why do you ask?"
"cause you look like you're eating for two." Lizzy explained as she patted Clara's belly bulge.
"Oh this?" Clara said as she patted it proudly. "It's the weirdest thing. I can only focus on an overstuffed stomach."
"Really?"
"Yeah."
"That seems a bit strange." Lizzy comented.
"Yeah, but it works." Clara argued.
Lizzy couldn't respond. Instead she watched as Clara chowed down on her two lunches. When Clara finished she noticed Lizzy hadn't finished her lunch.
"You gonna finish that?" Clara asked.
"No." Lizzy answered as she gave away the last half of her lunch.
As Clara finished Lizzy's lunch she asked, "How long are you going to keep stuffing yourself like that?"
Clara leaned back and rubbed her belly, which now had started to peek out from under her shirt, as she pondered her answer.

You have the following choices:

1. for a few weeks...

*Noteb*
2. for a few months...

*Noteb*
3. for about a year...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LifterMan72 (UN: lifterman72 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
eva-dork has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1728659-Geeky-Girls-Gain/cid/1758063-Clara-finds-she-enjoys-filling-herself-up-and-