*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1725780-Scooby-Doo-Sequel/cid/997017-The-Reluctant-Werewolf-What-Character-are-you
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1725780
Make a sequel to your favorite Scooby-Doo movie. 7,040+ views
This choice: The Reluctant Werewolf  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Reluctant Werewolf (What Character are you?)

    by: BIG BAD WOLF Happy July 4th!
The basic Summary of the movie is this:

Count Dracula has a race that features all of the monsters of legand. However, his big star, The Werewolf, had decided to retire to some beach, and not race anymore. Dracula used a book to find out who the next werewolf was, which turned out to be Shaggy, who is a racecar driver from America.

Dracula then sent his henchmen, The Hunch Bunch, aka Brunch and Crunch, to go turn Shaggy into a werewolf. After several attempts, which were foiled by Shaggy's best friend/pet dog Scooby-Doo, the Hunch Bunch managed to turn Shaggy into a werewolf. The Neferius Duo then transported Shaggy, his girlfriend Googie, Scooby, and Scrappy to Transalvania where Dracula makes a deal with Shaggy: If the American won the Big Race, Dracula would turn the guy back to normal, and send him, his girlfriend, and his dogs, back home.

Shaggy agreed to the deal, but Dracula had his fangs crossed, and ordered the Hunch Bunch to do everything they could to prevent Shaggy from winning. Despite the efforts of the Hunch Bunch, Dracula, and other monsters, Shaggy manages to win the race. Dracula however, refused to honor his deal, and soon there was game of "Steal and Keep Away" involving the Book of Monsters and Spells, which would turn Shaggy back to normal.

Shaggy and his friends managed to get the book and get home, where Googie helped turn Shaggy turn back into a human. However, just before the movie ended, Dracula and The Hunch Bunch showed up outside the window saying, "We're Back!"

So, what character's view will the story be from?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Shaggy

2. Dracula

*Noteb*
3. Scooby-Doo

4. Googie

*Noteb*
5. Other Characters

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BIG BAD WOLF Happy July 4th! (UN: alockwood1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF Happy July 4th! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1725780-Scooby-Doo-Sequel/cid/997017-The-Reluctant-Werewolf-What-Character-are-you