*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1725780-Scooby-Doo-Sequel/cid/1217923-Dracula
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1725780
Make a sequel to your favorite Scooby-Doo movie. 7,040+ views
This choice: Dracula  •  Go Back...
"Alright you two," Dracula said, as he turned to his minions, the Hunch Bunch. "I want the two of you to turn Shah-Gee back into a werewolf, or else!"

"Um Master, are you sure that we can turn Shaggy back into a werewolf?" the English sounding Brunch asked. "I mean, he did say the counter-spell, speaking it poorly if I might add, and now he's back to being normal."

"Of course I'm sure," Dracula said. "Since he was turned into a werewolf once, he will always turn into a werewolf."

"Bult blaster, bla bloon biz bout ob blosition blo blake bla blarewolf," said the blabbering Crunch said, pointing at the moon.

"What?" Dracula asked.

"What my friend is saying is, the moon is not in the right position to work," Brunch said, translating his partner's words.

Dracula looked at the moon. "That was only for the initial transformation," he said. "But now that Shah-Gee has been a werewolf, whenever the moon hit his skin, he will change into a werewolf. Of course, once the Sun comes up, he'll turn back into a human. The trick is casting the spell that will make the transformation permanent, and it must be done when he is a werewolf, or else he'll never turn into a werewolf again, and we'll have to wait until the next candidate is born, in three hundred years, and I don't plan to wait that long."

"Understood Master," Brunch said. "We'll get to work on it." With that, the two hunchbacked monsters took off.

"Those fools," Dracula said as he took out a small pocketbook and began to read one of the chapters. "I'm just glad I found the contingency spell in the 'Monster Pocket Book'. Let's see, 'Once transformed into a werewolf, the subject will always turn when the moon hits their skin. Also, there is a way to make the transformation permanent.' Now that I like. 'See page 456 of the "Pocket Spell Book".' What? That's just great! I don't have the spell book on me." Dracula then threw the book at the ground, one of the pages exposed.

Moments later, the Hunch Bunch showed up with a ladder.

"Alright, get that thing in position," Dracula shouted.

"Master, you might wish to tone it down," Brunch said as he and Crunch positioned the ladder. "After all, you don't want to wake them up before we transform Shaggy back into a werewolf."

"Hmph! We'll get him, one way, or another," Dracula said, as he saw that the ladder was in position. "I'll go up first, and make sure that it is done right." With that, he took hold of the rungs, and began climbing up.

"Hey Master, just to let you know, we did cut a hole in the roof when we were trying to turn him the first time," Brunch said. "You could use that to turn him."

"That's a good idea Brunch," Dracula said, as he peeked into the bedroom window, where he saw Shaggy and Googie snuggling in a bed. "Oh I'll get him for making a fool of me."

Finally, he made it to the roof, when he heard something coming from Crunch. He looked down and asked, "What does that mushmouth want?"

"He just wants me to read this passage from this book he found," Brunch said.

"Well, go ahead," Dracula said, as he pulled himself onto the roof, and began to look for the disturbed portion of the roof. "It won't do any harm to read it." He then spotted the disturbed portion and began to remove it.

"Wait Master!" Brunch shouted, just as Dracula removed the plug, allowing moonlight to enter the room.

"What is it?" Dracula asked as he walked back to the edge of the roof.

"Master, the book says that the curse can be transferred if someone is holding onto the chosen one when the moonlight hits the other person."

"Oh no," Dracula said, as he crept back to the hole. "Tell me I didn't mess up." He then took a look into the hole and saw that...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BIG BAD WOLF Happy July 4th! (UN: alockwood1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF Happy July 4th! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1725780-Scooby-Doo-Sequel/cid/1217923-Dracula