*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1723090-Guys-Gain-Like-Girls/cid/1039982-Janet-has-been-working-on-a-formula
Rated: · Interactive · Erotica · #1723090
Title says it all, various storylines where guys gain fat in the girl areas!
This choice: Janet has been working on a formula...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Janet has been working on a formula...

    by: Inthecourt
Janet has been working on a formula to thin her down, being a chemistry major and what not. The formula is detailed to her DNA, and wouldn't do anyone else much good until she perfects it. One afternoon, Janet leaves her room with a cup of the formula which has yet to yield any results. This is where our story starts.
"Janet!" called Jake, he needed to talk to her about something. No response.
"Damn fatass," he murmured as he looked across her room. There was a cup with some blue liquid in it.
"Weird," he thought, deciding to take a sip.
"Yuck," he cursed as he nearly threw it back down after taking a large gulp of the strange substance.
Janet waddled into the room carrying some chips to snack on as she continued her experiments.
Her jaw dropped as she was what remained of the experiment. The cup was half full now, but what on Earth?
She looked at Jake, who had a bit of a blue ring around his mouth as if he had just drank some blue Sunkist.
Making the connection, immediately, she now found herself in a bit of a sticky situation-
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Inthecourt (UN: inthecourt at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Inthecourt has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1723090-Guys-Gain-Like-Girls/cid/1039982-Janet-has-been-working-on-a-formula