*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1723090-Guys-Gain-Like-Girls/cid/1040118-Jakes-body-would-quickly-become-like-hers
Rated: · Interactive · Erotica · #1723090
Title says it all, various storylines where guys gain fat in the girl areas!
This choice: Jakes body would quickly become like hers  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Jakes body would quickly become like hers

    by: Inthecourt
"Did you drink the stuff on the table?" she asked angrily.
"Yeah." replied Jake, "Why, you still thirsty porky?"
"Oh shut up Jake, this is serious, that formula is modeled after my DNA."
"So?"
"Its a dud, and once it notices its in a foreign system, it will begin to make some changes-"
"What kind of changes?" asked Jake, worried, now seeing the gravity of his situation.
"Well-" she began, "It will make you...er... like me, physically."
"WHAT!" he grabbed at her, "How quickly will this happen?"
"You should start seeing some changes pretty soon-"
"YOU HAVE TO CHANGE ME BACK!"
"I'll see what I can do, just don't go out yet," she said smirking, noticing that at least for a little while, maybe longer, her brother would get to experience how it felt to lug around a big soft body.

You have the following choices:

1. 30 Minutes Later, Jake Is Already Different

*Noteb*
2. Working on a remedy

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Inthecourt (UN: inthecourt at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Inthecourt has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1723090-Guys-Gain-Like-Girls/cid/1040118-Jakes-body-would-quickly-become-like-hers