*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. your mom
  2. The Second Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1721850-The-New-Witch/cid/987951-your-mom
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Jack
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1721850
A spinoff of Runner's story, "The Witch"
This choice: Your Mom  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

your mom

    by: Runner
You notice your mom walk in. its hard not to, since she is one of the most attractive women you know. She has a perfect body, and to your disgust, alot of the guys at school comment about it. Still, she is not the most attractive woman in your family. As hard as it to believe, your aunts, Melanie and Hayley are even more attractive. You're also seen pictures of another woman with mom and her sisters, taken some time with they were in their teens, probably near Hayley's high school graduation, that is even more attractive, but you don't know who she is.

Mom smiles as she sees the book in your hands. "Just like your uncle?"

You look at her confused. "John also found this book, when I was a little girl. Shall I show you what it is?"

Opening the pages, you see its completely blank. "Blank book. Nice one mom" you say
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Runner (UN: runner1240 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jack has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1721850-The-New-Witch/cid/987951-your-mom