*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1721201-Wish-Granted/cid/2287986-I-wish-I-could-be-someone-else
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1721201
A mysterious e-mail is sent out. Those who read it are offered and granted one wish.
This choice: I wish I could be someone else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

"I wish I could be someone else."

    by: Mr. George
Staring at the words on the screen he paused. Kevin was afraid it was a prank. Either someone was going to humiliate him later, or it was a virus stealing his bank details.

He backspaced it away. He lived in the real world, not one with wishes and magic.

"I wish Jason could have all the pussy he can handle."

Glancing over his shoulder, he tried to read Jason's expression. Was he behind this joke? Was he recording it? But he only saw the wide shit-eating grin of an idiot, without the guile or malice to trick him.

Not feeling any need to wait, he stabbed the 'Enter' button.

In that instant there was a brilliant flash of white, that lit the screen. Half expecting to see Jason with a camera photographing the screen. He instead saw....

A startled and terrified girl. Jason's new face almost hidden beyond the swell of her bust.
https://68.media.tumblr.com/23a37e2b181b...

The new and nervous Jason, chewing nervously on a lusciously long fingernail. She looked proud of her sumptuous body.
https://68.media.tumblr.com/bf3e07e61c86...

Jason's shirt and tie, pulled wide revealing her new, pert titties, topped with magnificent erect nipples. They rippled and rolled, as her breath came in uneven deep gasping breaths.
https://68.media.tumblr.com/7b7ebaedb3fc...

You have the following choices:

1. Hidden beyond the swell of her bust.

*Noteb*
2. Chewing on a new fingernail.

*Noteb*
3. Shirt pulled wide, in shock and awe.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JackHalf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1721201-Wish-Granted/cid/2287986-I-wish-I-could-be-someone-else