*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1721201-Wish-Granted/cid/2626648-Hidden-beyond-the-swell-of-her-bust
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1721201
A mysterious e-mail is sent out. Those who read it are offered and granted one wish.
This choice: Hidden beyond the swell of her bust.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Hidden beyond the swell of her bust.

    by: Mr. George
Jason crashed forward, her massive bust pulling her down.

"何。。これはじゃさんさん。。。おっぱい。。浮気å¥ ³。。ですか。。"

Her eyes wide with horror, she babbled as her slim hands roamed over the expanse of her bust. With one hand planted on the desk. She was able to get herself closer to standing upright. She glowered at Kevin, at the keyboard. Realising she couldn't speak English any more, she gestured to her new body. The pouting frown on her face, more seductive than she would've liked. She tried to make Kevin change her back.

Twisting the swivel chair around. Kevin looked the new Jason over in lewd detail. Her tiny waist overshadowed by the biggest breasts he'd ever seen. Still unsure of them, he reached out a hand to confirm their solidity himself, it was slapped away, by Jason's pink tipped nails.

Leaning forward, Jason looked beyond the swell of her bust, to the keyboard, and reading the screen. Fear appeared etched on her face, as her teeth sawed back and forth over her plump lower lip.

Kevin's smile widening as comprehension dawned. He rolled the chair aside, allowing her free access to the keyboard, and monitor. But Jason didn't step any closer.

Her new body was not a native English speaker, and even if she could make out the individual letters on the keyboard, she certainly couldn't read the words on the screen.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JackHalf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1721201-Wish-Granted/cid/2626648-Hidden-beyond-the-swell-of-her-bust