*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sit down and cry.
  2. A baby!
  3. The Portal.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1715564-Parallel-world/cid/1465730-Sit-down-and-cry
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1715564
You are trapped in a parallel world, can you find your way home?
This choice: Sit down and cry.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Sit down and cry.

    by: Scifiwizard Retired
Seeing a giant version of yourself was too much for you too take after your ordeal, being thrown through the machine and you began to cry. Your mind refusing to process the new world you were now in, you fell back onto your rear, crying uncontrollably as your hands shook. Looking confused and concerned, Tonya knelt down and gently took you into her arms as you continued to wail. "What the-" looking at you, she said. "You look exactly like Eric, only... smaller." turning to her parents, she asked, "Where did this little guy come from and why is he all torn up?"

You tried to talk but your throat was so soar that all you could muster sounded like tearful baby babble. Tonya did her best to calm you then turned back to mom who sighed before pointing at the now unmoving giant rings in the test chamber of the laboratory. "The parallel portal we've been working on." with a guilty look, she said. "Your father and I were trying to gather objects from a world, parallel to our own, from random locations to study its people." she winced. "We finally succeeded, a few minutes ago, only, along with a number of objects, we..."

"You pulled in a baby from another world!?!" asked Tonya, freaked out and disturbed. "What have you done!?!"

"You need to send the kid back!" equally as disturbed, Eric said.

"I don't think that would be wise." wincing at your deep cuts and bruises, Tonya said. "The poor kid is torn up pretty bad, I can't get him to calm down."

"We better get him treated then." walking towards the stairs, mom said. "Hand him to me."

Tonya tried to give you to mom but you would not let go of her blouse. "No! No! No!" hoarsely, you yelled. unfortunately, it again only came out as baby babble as you shook your head.

"I think he's a little attached to me." giggling slightly, Tonya said.

"Forget it then." sighing, mom said. "Bring him into the dinning room, we'll give him a once over there."

You have the following choices:

1. medical attention.

*Noteb*
2. continue

*Noteb*
3. your choice.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Scifiwizard Retired (UN: scilock at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scifiwizard Retired has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1715564-Parallel-world/cid/1465730-Sit-down-and-cry