*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. No Return.
  2. Sit down and cry.
  3. A baby!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1715564-Parallel-world/cid/2775799-No-Return
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1715564
You are trapped in a parallel world, can you find your way home?
This choice: medical attention.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

No Return.

    by: Scifiwizard Retired
Tonya carried you into the dinning room, which was in the opposite direction from the basement door than in the house you remembered. That alone confused you enough to keep crying and you found yourself closing your eyes. It was of little comfort as you began to feel the pain of your deep scratches and bruises and cried harder before you fainted...

Tonya placed you onto the dinning table, concerned but breathed a sigh of relief seeing you were still breathing. "I guess he fainted." Wincing, she said.

"It will make it easier to treat him." Serious, Natasha said. "These cuts are deep, the poor kid must have been hit with everything the portal pulled in with him."

"When do you think it will be safe to send him back?" Worried, Tonya asked.

"That, I'm afraid, is where we have a problem." Wincing, mom replied. "The portal was not designed to send objects, just collect them."

Tonya turned pale. "So... there's no way to send the little guy back?"

Natasha shook her head. "Not without completely rebuilding the entire unit, no." Sadly, she replied. "The unit we have took five years to construct as it was."

Tonya gulped. "We've kidnapped a baby from another world..."

"Another universe, actually." Softly, Natasha said. "Still... yes, though unintentionally."

"What are we going to do?" Softly, Tonya asked.

Natasha sighed. "The only thing we can do... we adopt him."

Tonya sighed. "Great, another little brother to look after."

"What are we going to name him?" Curious, Eric asked.

Natasha smiled slightly. "I'll name him Irec, after my father." Calmly, she said. "Irec Winters."

With that settled, you were bandaged, put into Eric's clothes and given back to Tonya who carried you into her room where she cleared a small crib of a collection of teddy bears before placing you in it. she covered you up with a small clean blanket then kissed you on the forehead. "Welcome to our family, noble voyager." Whispering, she said.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. I wake up later.

*Noteb*
2. I wake up in the morning.

*Noteb*
3. continue.

*Noteb*
4. your choice.

*Noteb*
5. you decide.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Scifiwizard Retired (UN: scilock at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scifiwizard Retired has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1715564-Parallel-world/cid/2775799-No-Return