*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. It's working!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1711485-Portable-portals/cid/964395-Its-working
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1711485
A sexy scientist creates a portable portal technology.
Chapter #1

It's working!

    by: Powersaw
Helena jumped in joy when the little rat passed harmlessly through the portal, instantly travelling 30 feet from one side of the room to another.

The PPD is finally completed!

Helena went to check the mouse and looked through the portal. Strangely, even if both units were in broad light, the "inside" of the portal was always pitch-black, anything could pass through it, but it was also impossible to see the other side.

Helena put her hand through the portal and giggled when she was able to wave to herself from the other side of the room.

Retrieving both units, the scientist joined them and clicked the button, turning the PPD off.

A thought ocurred to Helena, and she decided to experiment a little.

She put the PPD on her wrist, like a bracelet, and reduced its size untill it fit tightly around her wrist.

Turning it on, Helena gasped and giggled again when her hand "fell off" on the table and she was still able to control it.

Helena picked up her hand, rejoined both halves of the device and removed it. Relieved to see her arm intact.

"Hmmmmm" She thought: This opens some nice possibilities...

Hmmmmm what to do...


You have the following choices:

1. Test the portal on herself again

2. Call Keiko

3. Call Mara

4. Call both

5. other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Powersaw (UN: powersaw5000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Powersaw has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1711485-Portable-portals/cid/964395-Its-working