*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Call Keiko
  2. It's working!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1711485-Portable-portals/cid/2578804-Call-Keiko
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1711485
A sexy scientist creates a portable portal technology.
This choice: Call Keiko  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Call Keiko

    by: Duke00
"Hello?"

"Keiko! I finally did it! I got the PPD working!" Helena shouted.

"That's great!" Keiko said, "I'm almost to the lab anyways so I got to check it out."

"All of that coffee, long nights, and early shifts were worth it!" Helena cheered.

"Right... you need a break after this," Keiko said before she hangs up.

Moments later, Keiko enters the lab while putting on her lab coat. She saw what appears to be a giddy Helena who seemed very impatient.

"Care to demonstrate?" asked Keiko, "I really want to see it with my own eyes."

Helena shook her head as she was in a trance for a bit, "Right! Sorry about the suspense."

Like earlier, Helena has the mouse cross through one portal as it traverse to the other. Keiko's eyes widen with joy as it finally worked after all this time.

"Not only that, I even tested on myself," Helena said.

"Um, Helena. I don't think that's a good idea at all," Keiko said with doubt.

"Don't worry, it's totally safe," Helena said as she placed the PPD on her wrist, shrunk it, and detached it, "Ta da!"

"Eek!" Keiko screamed.

"Don't worry, it doesn't hurt," Helena assured as she places her hand back on.

"Teleportation is a big taboo on it's own. Who knows what would happen if we go further?" Keiko said, "We might be going over our heads."

"You know, I might try that," said Helena as she got the PPD ready for any human subject's neck.

"Helena, don't!" Keiko cried.

With haste...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Duke00 (UN: duke00 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Powersaw has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1711485-Portable-portals/cid/2578804-Call-Keiko