*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1711485-Portable-portals/cid/3119667-Helena-placed-the-PPD-on-her-neck
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1711485
A sexy scientist creates a portable portal technology.
This choice: Helena placed the PPD on her neck  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Helena placed the PPD on her neck

    by: TrophyGatherer
Before Keiko could even process what had happened, Helena already had her head detached from her body. Keiko was flabbergasted as Helena's body placed her head on the nearby table started walking around her head.

"What have you done?! We haven't experimented with this before."

"Well, we are now, aren't we?" Helena teased as she walked her body to Keiko. "You really need to relax." Helena says as her body runs Keiko's shoulders.

Keiko was freaking out, this was too much to take in at once. She needed some air quick. She tried to run, but she was so disoriented that she ran into the table causing Helena's head to fall off the table and hit the ground hard. Keiko kept going, too out of it to think about Helena's current condition.

Helena on the other hand was in quite the predicament now after her head's fall since it...

You have the following choices:

1. Rolled away

2. Broke the PPD

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TrophyGatherer (UN: trophygatherer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Powersaw has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1711485-Portable-portals/cid/3119667-Helena-placed-the-PPD-on-her-neck