*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1711485-Portable-portals/cid/3133765-Removething
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1711485
A sexy scientist creates a portable portal technology.
This choice: .......Remove.......thing  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

.......Remove.......thing

    by: TrophyGatherer
In her mind (if it could be considered she had one at this point) she figured that the PPD has removed her head and hurt her, so she had to remove it. She gripped around it with both hands and started pulling both out and up.

The PPD barely budged but the bad connection and her efforts to remove it caused more sparks.

".......Must.......re...move.......thing!"

Helena continued to pull the PPD with such force, the more she pulled, the more it sparked, the more it hurt her, the more she pulled. This cycle continued around, fueling her strength and desire to remove the PPD. It soon started to budge and then it flew off her and clattered onto the ground.

Relieved at this point, Helena rubbed her hurt hands, then reached up to her neck after the ordeal. She was surprised to find...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Her head.

2. A blank stump.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TrophyGatherer (UN: trophygatherer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Powersaw has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1711485-Portable-portals/cid/3133765-Removething