*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A blank stump.
  2. .......Remove.......thing
  3. Broke the PPD
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1711485-Portable-portals/cid/3134339-A-blank-stump
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1711485
A sexy scientist creates a portable portal technology.
This choice: A blank stump.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

A blank stump.

    by: TrophyGatherer
Helena was surprised to find that removing the PPD had left her with a stump. She felt her newly formed stump and was surprised by how soft and sensitive it was. Her sense of touch was already heightened by her lack of other senses, but this was a whole new level.

She continued to rub it and soon her rubbing became faster and more vigorous. Helena soon lost herself in a wave of pleasure & bliss. She continued rubbing her stump with one hand and her clit with the other. She had no idea how long she was at it, but she didn't care. She kept going, all the while, never wanting the feeling to end.

She was blissfully unaware of her surroundings, however the same couldn't be said for them being aware of her. Someone was watching all this unfold and could not process what they were seeing. It was none other than...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Her Own Head

2. Keiko

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TrophyGatherer (UN: trophygatherer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Powersaw has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1711485-Portable-portals/cid/3134339-A-blank-stump