*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1709524-One-Piece-Giants/cid/961174-It-takes-affect
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Amme
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1709524
The guys of One Piece grow huge!
This choice: He starts to grow.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

It takes affect!

    by: Shida
Luffy suddenly felt a tingling sensation spread from is head to his toes. He felt the plank begin bending down, threatening to break under his weight, signaling him to get off the plank. When he looked his body over, he was shocked!

"What the... hell!?"

Luffy watched as his shirt started stretching across his swelling pecs, his shirt inching upward, revealing his abs as a fourth row of them popped out above his six-pack. He could feel his back flaring out as his shoulders swelled and broadened and his neck grew thicker and longer, a large rip appearing down his back. Luffi was enjoying this, and laughed in ecstasy as he watched his legs thicken and stretch, his thighs bulging, tearing open his shorts. His shirt finally shredded into pieces, exploding off his huge torso as his boxers had trouble containing his massive, and growing manhood. His already big feet grew over the front and edges of his sandals, the strap soon ripping to shreds. His massive, strong feet soon completely crushed his sandals under their soles, his toes flexing and bending in pleasure, cracks appearing below them. The boat leaned more to the right side, showing how heavy he was.

Now about eight feet tall and STILL growing, though it had slowed down a bit, Luffy flexed an arm, his jaw dropping as he watched his bicep rise, and rise! He looked down at his feet, and wiggled his huge toes, smirking.

"This! Is! Awesome!" Luffy yelled as he continued growing, "I've gotta show Zoro this!"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Luffy decides to wait for Zoro on the boat

2. He goes into town, looking for Zoro

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shida (UN: fernando001 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Amme has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1709524-One-Piece-Giants/cid/961174-It-takes-affect