*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Living Large
  2. It takes affect!
  3. I'm On a Boat!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1709524-One-Piece-Giants/cid/961197-Living-Large
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Amme
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1709524
The guys of One Piece grow huge!
This choice: He goes into town, looking for Zoro  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Living Large

    by: MagitekMayhem
Luffy cracked his knuckles and jumped off the boat, crashing into the ground, creating a small hole as he did so, stretching up to his full height and grinning like a child. He couldn't possibly wait another second! He wanted to show Zoro how big he got and was still getting! He was only dressed in an incredibly tight pair of boxer shorts that left nothing to the imagination but he didn't care. It's not like anyone was going to tell him what to do!

He began to run into town, shoving people aside left and right thanks to his tremendous bulk. Passerby stopped and stared at the enormous man, some too slow to get out of his way were tossed aside like pebbles in a storm. Some screamed in fear, not sure what to make of this strange person who was causing such havoc!

Luffy wasn't, of course, intentionally causing havoc. He was just excited! His huge, thick feet slapped the ground with every pump of his massive legs, the ground shaking as his thunderous weight slammed into it. Several vendors who had loose items on their tables had to quickly grab them before they fell off their tables. Luffy was a regular force of nature! He passed by several food stalls without thinking about it, when he suddenly came to a screeching halt. He turned and slowly walked back to a certain stall that was selling octopus balls. He grinned at the terrified vendor and said, "Hey...got any free samples NOW?"

He flexed his impressive biceps, the huge mounds of muscle bursting up from his arms, veins snaking across them, his chest bulging out, Luffy's face glaring at the man. "O-Of course sir! H-Have as many as you want!"

Luffy grinned and gathered up all the balls into his huge arms. "Thanks little man!"

He eagerly began to stuff his face as he walked away, the vendor fainting dead away at this terrifying experience. It didn't take long for Luffy to eat the man's entire stock of food. He licked his fingers and released a mighty belch. "Heh, that stuff was great! Too bad it barely filled me up."

He patted his abs, his belly still gurgling away as he continued looking for Zoro. He was getting impatient...where would Zoro be?

Luffy snapped his fingers. Of course! Wherever they were selling swords! He began to run through a different section of the town, looking for a place that sold weapons. Zoro's bright green hair shouldn't be TOO hard to spot.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Luffy finds Zoro

2. Luffy is too hungry! He gets more food before he finds Zoro

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MagitekMayhem (UN: magitekmayhem at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Amme has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1709524-One-Piece-Giants/cid/961197-Living-Large