*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705269-A-Girls-Growth-Spurt-Overload/cid/MLMNS4R2J-First-Time-with-buildings
by RedAce
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1705269
Choose how girl(s) go through outrageous changes in their Puberty.
This choice: Tries to get loose and ends up caught up in emotions and exploration  •  Go Back...
Chapter #44

First Time with building(s)

    by: Tsuyo
Natsumi shivered at this new feeling and could not help but let out a "quiet" moan.

But the two buildings felt so tight around her waist and that, something, from one of them was rubbing between her legs which only increased the wave of pleasure every time she tried to move.

She shut her eyes, silently hoping no one noticed her new huge size yet despite the last remaining glow of the sun as its light dimmed in the distance which would signal the start of her first night as a naked giant.

The waves of pleasure though were beginning to be too much as she hardly made any progress of setting herself free. She panted heavily as whatever it was rubbing in between her legs increased these new feelings she never felt before, "Why... does this feel... so... good?"

She could not help but move her hips in a way that began to increase these feelings and muddled her mind from her original need to get away if she continued to get even bigger.

As Natsumi moaned from the building giving her these new feelings she,
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tsuyo (UN: emperorzip8500 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RedAce has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705269-A-Girls-Growth-Spurt-Overload/cid/MLMNS4R2J-First-Time-with-buildings