*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705269-A-Girls-Growth-Spurt-Overload/cid/XJZMW8YZ2-Discovering-Yourself
by RedAce
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1705269
Choose how girl(s) go through outrageous changes in their Puberty.
This choice: Gives in to these new feelings (of pleasure) and eventually noticed by the town  •  Go Back...
Chapter #45

Discovering Yourself

    by: Kilbil
Natsumi couldn't understand what was happening to her. She didn't why she and she alone had to go through this, why she had to run and hide like a rat, fearing the moment someone would discover her and run in terror of the freak she had become. She barely managed to make it out of her school without being spotted, and then she had gotten stuck naked and in a dirty alley between two brick slabs that called themselves buildings. Now there was this strange, overwhelming feeling coursing through her lower body, and making it harder for her to think.

With ever trill that traveled up her legs with each thrust of her hips, she found that increasingly, she didn't care about anything. After spending so long running and hiding, her every moment chained down by perpetual anxiety and fear from someone discovering her or worse, just having that all melt away in favor of this pleasure was a sensation beyond all reproach. She knew she needed to get out, that she needed to find somewhere where she could actually hide, but in the face of whatever these feelings were, the justifications came surprisingly easily. It was nighttime, the alley was relatively barren, no one was going to go out of their way to find some out in the middle of a dirty alley. All these rationalizations were thread-bare and spurious, and she knew it, but the human mind is surprisingly capable of accepting the most absurd of premises as long as they can fulfill their desires.

Really, it was all too easy to just let her worries melt away in favor of exploring every last inch of this overwhelming euphoria.

Natsumi slowly gyrated her hips back and forth, rubbing against the sides in rhythmic harmony. She didn't notice the coarse, rugged texture of the brickwork scraping against her delicate skin, or the cold steel of whatever was between her legs. None of that could even remotely compare

Before she knew it, Natsumi's fingers were traveling down towards her crotch like an inchworm, teasing out the sensations that were trilling up her crotch. Then, she grasped the sides of the buildings, and with a gentle pull, she thrust herself down against the steel. The cold metal plumbed uncharted depths, murky and damp, doing as deep into the moist cavern as it could manage. Then, she slowly pulled out, nectar slowly dribbling out in a slow line. She repeated this maneuver for what felt like hours, going back and forth without cessation. Unabashed waves of pleasure slammed down relentlessly upon her shores, never silencing their unabashed roar. The storm never seemed to abate, peals of desires demanding that she reinforce her assault with full haste. Her mind was now lost to the swirling tempest, which washed away every last inhibition that she had.

More and more did Natsumi push against the steel, each trust feeding into the next as she rubbed against the buildings more vigorously. Any and all thoughts about escaping were completely gone, lost in a haze of satisfying every last inch of her being that demanded that the pleasure never end. Of course, before long, there would be a point where things reached their climax. Something inside of her was building up, something deep and primal and ravenous, and, and she wanted to unleash it.

At last, with an ecstatic screech, that moment arrived, and she felt herself explode. Liquids spewed out all over the scene, coating the walls and filling the alley with her nectar. Her legs with flowing with the thick, sticky stuff, and by now, the metal thing that had been stuck between her legs was a mangled shell of its former self.

For a long time, Natsumi rested against the surrounding buildings, her breath heaving and labored. It... it was kind of hard for her to keep steady... with all the exertion she'd done. She couldn't... she couldn't...

Her hazy thoughts were abruptly cut short by a sharp, squeaky scream. Natsumi suddenly rosed to life as around her, the windows of the nearby apartments were lit up, and all around her, there were police cars and vehicles that were driving up towards her location, with a first-class view of the mess she had made.

Knowing that she had not only been caught out in public as a naked giant, but caught doing the most shameful thing one could imagine, Natsumi felt:
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kilbil (UN: lllop at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RedAce has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705269-A-Girls-Growth-Spurt-Overload/cid/XJZMW8YZ2-Discovering-Yourself