*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1703697-Changing-Days-Part-1-Slow-Change/cid/1787271-Get-behind-that-big-booty
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1703697
Men slowly change into different kinds of girls.
This choice: The Legs and the Butt  •  Go Back...
Chapter #12

Get behind that big booty!

    by: Unknown
"Let's focus on your legs!"
Aaron watched as his jeans became short, losing the leg parts of them.
They climbed up his legs, and became a pair of denim shorts, with some holes in them. The new shorts look like it's made for woman, although it seems they no longer fit him. Aaron held them up.
They seem larger in the butt department.
Then, the hair on Aaron's legs started to disappear slowly.
The dark hairs went back into their roots, shaved perhaps. His legs are now completely smooth.
Aaron then saw his legs become thin suddenly, then fill out with womanly fat, to become a pair of sexy legs.
"No!"
Jessica grinned. "Damn girl, those are some sexy legs! Let's have a big butt to go with those legs!"
Aaron turned to see his ass inflate rapidly. They quickly fill up with womanly fat so much, that it caused Aaron to fall down, on his behind.
He widened his eyes when he realized that it felt like he was sitting on a large cushion.
Quickly getting up, his ass jiggles while it is still inflating. As he turns to see his butt, it finishes at an extremely large size. If this size were a bra-cup, it would be a large DD-Cup.
Aaron gasps at his large, new ass, as it shakes a bit.
"Think that's large?" asked Jessica, still grinning. "Just wait until your breasts! But for now, let's go to....."

What's next to change?

You have the following choices:

1. Aaron's figure

2. Aaron's private parts

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Onlyonekey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1703697-Changing-Days-Part-1-Slow-Change/cid/1787271-Get-behind-that-big-booty