*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1703697-Changing-Days-Part-1-Slow-Change/cid/S9PY53MT7-privates
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1703697
Men slowly change into different kinds of girls.
This choice: Aaron's private parts  •  Go Back...
Chapter #13

privates

    by: ro34
"Your privates are next!" She said with a big smile on her face, while your face turned pale….
“No please” you bag for her mercy, but to late, you felt pain in your groin, causing you to go on your knees….
Your new expanded ass jiggling, while your manhood shrinking…..
And addition to the extremely painful loss of your manhood your bones around your hip area started to crack and became wider, to support the way to make you a girl: Now you have a large ass, no more dick and balls and you knew what was next on the crucial list…..
You look at Jessica and she nods as she initialized another part of change: You looked down at your chest, no breasts, but this changed this very moment as two mounds of flash started to grow on you!
You growled, you don’t want these changes! You don’t want to be a woman!
"Stop growling like an animal, a Royal Hotness does not do that!" Jessica told you.

"All right, girl, the next thing we do is your face!"
"Stop this, please" you snarl and ask her. "Why are you doing this? I've done nothing to you."
Without an explanation, Jessica moves onto your face:
Tingles run across your face as you only can feel your facial disappearing and make up spreads across your face. Your dirty blond hair grows longer and silk until extends past the shoulders.

"Finally, it's over," you gasp in a new feminine voice.

"Not yet, Andrea," Jessica replies.
Jessica changes even the name of you and now you are called Andrea!
"What will happen now?" you ask Jessica.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. one

*Noteb*
2. two

*Noteb*
3. three

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ro34 (UN: mabu51 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Onlyonekey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1703697-Changing-Days-Part-1-Slow-Change/cid/S9PY53MT7-privates