*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tsubaki Nakatsukasa
  2. Which girl?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1694527-Soul-Eater-Foot-Torture/cid/1048992-Tsubaki-Nakatsukasa
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1694527
The girls from Soul Eater torture you with their feet.
This choice: Tsubaki Nakatsukasa  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Tsubaki Nakatsukasa

    by: Animefeet
You approach a door with a carefully drawn camellia flower etched onto it, and turn the handle. There is a blinding flash, and you are transported to what appears to be a hot spring. Through clouds of steam, you can make out the shape of a girl's silhouette, and it seems like she's about to undress. Am I seeing things? You wonder, taking a step forward, and onto a twig. With an unusually loud *snap*, the stick breaks in two. You look up, and a wave of fear washes over you. The girl's shadow was gone.
Something tackles you onto the ground. On top of your chest sits a beautiful young lady that you recognize as Tsubaki. She places her booted feet on either side of your head, and holds her chained scythe to your neck. You gulp.
"You were trying to watch me undress!" She yells.
"Wh-what? N-no... I..." You stammer.
"You were just standing there staring at me! Don't think I didn't see you!" Tsubaki growls.
"Please, I r-really wasn't..."
"Then what were you doing here?"
"I... I d-don't know! Honestly!"
"I don't believe you. You're already on my bad side, lying will only make things worse."
"I honestly don't know wh-what..."
"Save it. Even if you weren't trying to see me undress, you still interrupted my bath! I haven't had a chance to bathe since before we fought the Keshin!" She says angrily. You can tell it's hopeless - there's nothing you can say that will change her mind.
"Wh-what are you going to do?" You ask weakly.
"Well, seeing as I have to wait to bathe..." She says with a slightly evil grin. "I think you should be my foot stool for a while." Your heart almost stops. You immediately begin struggling, and trying to get away.
"Let me go! Please!" You beg, wildly flailing back and forth.
"Aaw, what's wrong? Maybe if you can tell me why you're so desperate to escape, I'll let you go," She giggles, moving her hand to her left boot. Your eyes dart from her left foot to her right, and you take notice of the long, tight-fitted, black sock that travels all the way up to her knee on her right leg.
"I see you've noticed my stocking. It's the only one I have," She says, oddly sadistically. You open your mouth to talk, but no words come out. You stop struggling, there's no use in it. Tsubaki slowly starts removing her shoe, taunting you with every passing second, until, finally, the boot falls to the ground. When you hear the term 'sweaty feet', you usually don't associate it with sweat falling down in beads, and feet glistening from the amount of perspiration on them. Unfortunately, this was how Tsubaki's foot was. You had a new motivation to get free, and begin flailing about more wildly than ever. Then comes the worst part - the stench. It was like an intensified combination of cheddar popcorn, vinegar, and sweat. You had never smelled anything so horrible.
"Just wait until I get my other shoe off!" She sings happily, moving towards her right foot.
(Couldn't get the spacing to work right after I posted this T_T)
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Animefeet (UN: animefeetxii at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Animefeet has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1694527-Soul-Eater-Foot-Torture/cid/1048992-Tsubaki-Nakatsukasa