*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Alejandro
  2. Others
  3. More Choices
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1668421-Total-Drama-Island-Male-Weight-Gain/cid/1188375-Alejandro
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Men's · #1668421
Make the guys from TDI as fat as you want!
This choice: Alejandro  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Alejandro

    by: FluffyOtters
Alejandro was the perfect physical male specimen. Good height that was much taller than the average but not to freak size, toned arms and legs, a gorgeous six pack, and a fairly big chest. Now he granted that there were people bigger than him, but none were as clever or perfectly proportioned or handsome as he was. He could have anybody and anything he wanted just by asking and flashing a smile or a blink of his eyes. He was never used to anybody telling him no and one of the few things he loved was football. As quarterback, Alejandro lead his team to victory many times and kept expecting to do so and so he was surprised one day when he was called into coach's office.

"Yes?" Alejandro asked pleasantly and a bit confused. "You wanted to see me?" Coach Hatchet looked at him and spat.
"I'm disappointed in you." Hatchet said and Alejandro blinked, not sure if he heard that right or if he was dreaming or what.
"Ex-excuse me?" Alejandro said startled and more than a bit offended.
"You haven't been bulking up like I recommended for everyone else. Everyone here has gotten at least a bit bigger except for you. What do you have to say for yourself?"
"I don't see why I have to. I mean, why is this necessary?" Alejandro shot back.
"Wh-why! Because this year we're facing the biggest high school teams I've ever seen in years who make you guys look pathetic, that's why. They'll eat you alive."
"But I've always did my job with admirable performance without complaint, even against some pretty tough teams," Alejandro said pissed.
"Burromuerto! I don't care how good you are, if you play these guys at your current weight you'll be destroyed and our team will suck because of your refusal to do what your told. If you don't bulk up you're off the team and that's that. I can't get sued for hospital damages that might happen to you." Alejandro was shocked. Off the team? But that was his life! His friends, popularity, chicks...no! Alejandro straightened and glared at his coach.

"Fine, I'll get big. I'll bulk up so much you'll eat your words. Those other teams will go down and I will remain champion, understand? You will not cut me from the team."
"Fine, fine, whatever. Just do it already. Burromuerto, dismissed." Alejandro marched out of the office, pissed as hell and other people shrank away as Alejandro in a bad mood was never a good thing. He walked up to his friends and grabbed their big shoulders turning them around and they gulped, thinking they were in trouble.
“Duncan, Geoff,” he snapped out and they straightened up.

“Yes sir?” Geoff asked warily as they watched Alejandro pace around them angrily. They loved their friend but when he was in one of his moods, even they were terrified of him as he got nasty even to them at times. Still most of the time, he was a very good leader and they liked him, just not when he was like this.

“Coach threatened to cut me off the team,” Alejandro said angrily. Duncan looked up in shock.
“He did what? Why?”
“Coach is convinced I’m not big enough and wants me to bulk up or I’m off the team, even if I’ve won numerous games that without me you guys would have had no chance of winning.”

“He can’t do that! Why would he threaten one of our best players with such a threat? We need you!” Duncan said upset.
“Well, I know. There were so many things I wanted to say about this but it would definitely have made Coach decide to cut me and I am not doing that. I’ve decided to bulk up like required and see where it would go and I need you guys to help.”
“Really?” asked Duncan and Geoff together. “You want us to help?” Alejandro nodded.
“Yeah. You guys are my friends and I…I…I am not quite sure how I would do this without you,” Alejandro admitted grudgingly. “Not with any speed. Muscle? Possibly. But not fast or to the appropriate mass necessary. So I am going to need you two to help me.”
“Whatever you want boss,” Duncan said, tipping his mohawked head.”

“Yeah, we’ll help you dude,” Geoff said putting his arms around Alejandro and Duncan joined him and Alejandro rolled his eyes as his friends group hugged him. Tweedle dumb and tweedle dumber and he wasn’t sure which one was which at times. However, they were the best friends anyone could ask for and among the few people Alejandro liked. They knew who and what they are and did not hide it like most and they were always such fun and a hoot to be around. Feeling better he smirked as he pushed them off.
“Okay okay guys, enough with the hugging. We have work to do. So, ideas?

You have the following choices:

1. Duncan has an idea

*Noteb*
2. Geoff has an idea

3. They have the same group idea

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FluffyOtters (UN: fluffyotters at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tangela24 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1668421-Total-Drama-Island-Male-Weight-Gain/cid/1188375-Alejandro