*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Duncan has an idea
  2. Alejandro
  3. Others
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1668421-Total-Drama-Island-Male-Weight-Gain/cid/1211578-Duncan-has-an-idea
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Men's · #1668421
Make the guys from TDI as fat as you want!
This choice: Duncan has an idea  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Duncan has an idea

    by: FluffyOtters
"I have an idea that seems possible," Duncan said and Alejandro turned to him.
"What is it?"
"Eat," Duncan said simply and Alejandro wanted to bang his head against a wall. That was Duncan's big idea?
"That doesn't really help me, I already do that," Alejandro said, shaking his head at his friend's stupidity. Duncan smirked and Geoff cocked his head in confusion as well.
"No, I mean EAT, and not all that boring crap you usually do. You should live a little and enjoy food. I don't know how you can eat the same bland boring things all day." Geoff eyes widened in realization and he nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, Duncan's right man, how do you eat all that chicken and rice and fish everyday and not get tired of it? I mean, there's nothing wrong with those foods and as a source of lean protein but really, every day? How can you do that and not get sick of it?" Both of them were looking at him and Alejandro felt he was on the defensive. He shook his head and walked out of the locker room, the two following on his heels.

"I don't see why you guys are overly interested in what I do and don't eat. I eat healthy to be both muscular and cut and have enough energy to maintain function and health, no more, no less. It is a bit boring I admit, but necessary. Besides, do you see these?" Alejandro lifts his shirt up exposing his perfect deep cut 6 pack. "That bland diet and exercise allows me to have these babies and chicks dig the abs and guns," he said flexing his abs and biceps. Duncan shrugged a bit.

"Suit yourself. If you want to get kicked off the team..." Duncan trailed off as Alejandro grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him close.
"Don't you dare finish that sentence," Alejandro said harshly and Duncan nodded fearfully. Alejandro dropped him. Geoff decided to say something.
"Hey, not all chicks like abs." Both Duncan and Alejandro looked at him confused, wondering what planet he was from. What chicks didn't like perfect abs and muscles, at least ones who weren't freaks?

"Say what?"
"Not all chicks like abs, some happen to like more normal sized people." Alejandro laughed. Normal? Who wanted normal when there was extraordinary? Although, it made sense since there could only be so much extraordinary to go around and girls would have to make do.

"Some even prefer guys with weight on them." That was weird but if that was true...
"Besides, coach did say you need to bulk up and that simply isn't going to happen on the diet you're on. As of right now, you're eating with with us." Duncan said, grinning. "So, I was thinking pizza..." Geoff interrupted.

"Hey, I wanted hamburgers tonight!" Duncan rolled his eyes.
"Whatever. Since I want pizza and Geoff here apparently wants burgers, what do you want to get?"

"Uh...I guess..." Alejandro started to say.

You have the following choices:

1. Pizza Restaurant

*Noteb*
2. Burger Place

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FluffyOtters (UN: fluffyotters at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tangela24 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1668421-Total-Drama-Island-Male-Weight-Gain/cid/1211578-Duncan-has-an-idea