*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Portal to the poke girl world
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1664894-Pokegirls-morph-and-growth-my-version/cid/868695-Portal-to-the-poke-girl-world
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1664894
i just copy theguy stroy and credit goes to him fror insprinng me to do this.
Chapter #1

Portal to the poke girl world

    by: Coatbike
You're walking about one day when you see a large rock on the side of the path that usually isn't there. You then see the surface of it glow, then revealing a strange doorway.

A female voice then calls out to you, "Reeeeeid..." it says in a singsong tone. You find it way too weird, but you're too curious not to want to go in, as you're rather bored anyway.

You soon find yourself in what looks strangely like an oriental palace, and there's a real-live Ninetales standing before you.

"Greetings, Reid," she says with a smile. It sounds like the same voice that called you a minute ago. You're a little freaked out. Not only is there a Pokemon standing in front of you, but she's talking.

"Please follow me," she then asks. Thinking that you must be dreaming you decide to follow her. You always did like Ninetales, and you figure that if this is your dream then she's likely to be nice to you anyway.

You then find yourself in a grandiose throne room, the throne itself having a very large nine-tailed pattern behind it. The Ninetales approaches the throne, then begins faintly glowing as her body begins morphing.

First she starts standing upright, then you watch as her forms shifts gently to something more fitting a biped, turning her forelegs into furry arms with hands, giving her a torso more like that of a humans complete with breasts, and finally, a beautiful and elegant cream colored kimono magically appears on her body. The transformation is not yet finished, however. Soon her muzzle flattens down into a simple face and nose, her remaining paws become feet, and all her fur fades into skin, save for the fur on her ears and tail.

Now sitting before you in the throne is a beautiful woman, presumably in her mid-twenties with long light blonde hair and the ears and tails of a Ninetales.

"Don't be alarmed, Reid. Please, do sit with me and I shall explain everything to you." Not being able to turn down a request from one so beautiful, you sit right next to her on her throne. She curls her tails around your back, making for a very comfy cushion as she gives you a light hug.

"How do you know my name?" you ask her. "Well, this is a world created from your subconscious. Everything here is likely something you've dreamt about at one point or another, be it daydream, sleeping dream, etc. I am the empress of this little world of ours. I think right now it's best to let you explore things from here on out. Feel free to go wherever you want."

"However, I would also like to tell you a few other things about this place. This is a land made up entirely of female beings like me. We can switch between any of the three forms you just witnessed at will and we can also change our size to whatever we wish, though most of us stay at normal sizes for whatever current species or form we're in."

"And before you go..." she pulls out a map to what appears to be the whole land. "Take this map, it identifies hotspots and places of interest all over the kingdom."

"Thank you, your highness," you then say as you decide to
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Coatbike (UN: coatbike at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Coatbike has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1664894-Pokegirls-morph-and-growth-my-version/cid/868695-Portal-to-the-poke-girl-world