*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1664894-Pokegirls-morph-and-growth-my-version/cid/876630-Head-to-the-Nothern-distruict
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1664894
i just copy theguy stroy and credit goes to him fror insprinng me to do this.
This choice: Head to the Nothern distruict  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Head to the Nothern distruict

    by: Coatbike
You follow the path shown on the map towards the Northern district of the kingdom. Much like the empress' palace, this place seem to have an oriental flair to it, much like a large city in old Japan.

One of the things you notice most about the place are all the people inhabiting it. Everyone is either some sort of talking Pokemon, an anthropomorphic Pokemon, or a girl with the features of a Pokemon, and all the bipeds seem to be wearing kimonos. You see things like girls with Eevee ears talking to female anthro Pikachu and Gardevoirs conversing girls that have ears like an Arcanine and other oddities. You take a big look at everything and you realize that you think you're going to enjoy this world quite a bit.

You take a look at the hotspots on the map and decide to go

You have the following choices:

1. To the nearby bath house.

2. To a sushi bar.

3. Other.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Coatbike (UN: coatbike at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Coatbike has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1664894-Pokegirls-morph-and-growth-my-version/cid/876630-Head-to-the-Nothern-distruict