*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1645615-kasumi-with-things-that-go-bump/cid/1084971-the-tentacle-monster-grabs-her-and-pull-her-ins
by Robin
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1645615
kasumi run into creatures that want to have "fun" with her.
This choice: the tentacle monster grabs her and pull her inside the boat house.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

the tentacle monster grabs her and pull her ins...

    by: Unknown
you are now in control of the tentacles (exciting)

you pull the young girl into the boat house. of course at the time you just thought she was an intruder and not a hot girl in a bikini. otherwise you would have thrown her in the pit with all the other prisoners you had caught for future sex fun.

you pull her up to your face and wrap your tentacles around her tighter so she stops squirming nearly as much. you gently slither the tips of your tentacles along her perfect body and over her breasts "let me go you freaky piece of sh-"she began to yell at you, but you wrap your tentacle around her mouth to shut her up.

what will you do with her from here?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Robin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1645615-kasumi-with-things-that-go-bump/cid/1084971-the-tentacle-monster-grabs-her-and-pull-her-ins