*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1645615-kasumi-with-things-that-go-bump/cid/1271438-strip-her-of-her-bikini
by Robin
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1645615
kasumi run into creatures that want to have "fun" with her.
This choice: strip her of her bikini.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

strip her of her bikini.

    by: Unknown
You look at your captive with interest as she lookes at you with anger. You found it amusing at how she was looking at you. You decided to make her more angry by ripping her bikini. You reach out two your tentacles and wrapped them at the strings of her top and thong and tore them off her body. When the deed was done you could hear her shout muffled curses even though her mouth was covered by the tentacle. As you chuckled to yourself you closely inspect your captive. You found her to be a total hot busty bomb shell as she had a foxy figure with a busty chest that was a DD cup, wide hips and firm round ass. You had a yourself a very sexy plaything and was getting turned on by her presence.

What happens next?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Have sex with her now

*Noteb*
2. Save her for later

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Robin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1645615-kasumi-with-things-that-go-bump/cid/1271438-strip-her-of-her-bikini