*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Hand Full
  2. Little Mom
  3. Meeting Mom
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1634838-The-Size-Remote/cid/831555-A-Hand-Full
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1634838
A lightning bolt transforms Matt's TV remote into a device that can change sizes...
This choice: ...1 feet tall  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

A Hand Full

    by: Bugmaker
As my mom shrunk down in front of me, she was in complete shock. Her mug had fallen from her hand and lay shattered on the floor. Her pants and undies were puddling at her feet, but her oversize shirt was still covering her body. "Matt, please stop!," Her head and arms were sucked into her sweater as she disappeared. Her boots were so tall, she shrunk down into them. Her leg popped out of the left one, and her whole body fitted into the right one.

Karen had stopped shrinking at a foot tall. I moved all the clothing out of the way, then picked up the boot were mom was in.Her tiny hands popped out and she pulled the material down. "Matt? What have you done to me?" "Mom, everything is fine. My TV remote can change the size of things, I just happen to try it out on you," I explained. She didn't seem to believe me, but she was inside one of her own boots. With my other hand, I carefully reached into the boot and pulled her out.

"Matt, what are you doing? I have no clothes on!," my fingers wrapped around her nude body and I held her in front of me. Her eyes got wide, but nothing came out of her mouth. She tried to cover herself, but I had a pretty firm grip on her. Her older body was in pretty good shape, just gotten a little thicker over the years. I tickled one of her feet and she burst into laughter. "Stop please, its too much," she cried. I laughed at the small woman.

You have the following choices:

1. ...I continued to mess with mom

*Noteb*
2. ...Tina walked in with a friend

3. ...I put her on the table

*Noteb*
4. ...I ordered her around

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bugmaker (UN: bugmaker3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bugmaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1634838-The-Size-Remote/cid/831555-A-Hand-Full