*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tickle Tickle
  2. A Hand Full
  3. Little Mom
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1634838-The-Size-Remote/cid/831556-Tickle-Tickle
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1634838
A lightning bolt transforms Matt's TV remote into a device that can change sizes...
This choice: ...I continued to mess with mom  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Tickle Tickle

    by: Bugmaker
Enjoying the sound of her laughter, I decided to tickle her some more. I quickly ran up to my room with the small woman struggling in my hand, opened my closet and managed to find myself a paintbrush from my old artist kit. I sat down on my bed and began to stroke the brush along the bottoms of the woman's tiny, bare feet.

"Mmmaaahahahahaatttt plehehehehease stahahahahahahappp!! Stahahahahahappp!! I cahahant tahahahake anymhaooreeeehahahah!!," she screamed at the top of her lungs, as her feet were under my ticklish assault. I was becoming very aroused and became aware how fun tickling a tiny woman was, even if it was my mom.

I decided to...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. ...to keep tickling her

2. ...shrink her some more

3. ...grab some paint

*Noteb*
4. ...let her tickle me

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bugmaker (UN: bugmaker3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bugmaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1634838-The-Size-Remote/cid/831556-Tickle-Tickle