*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mom The Amazon
  2. Meeting Mom
  3. Keep It In The Family
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1634838-The-Size-Remote/cid/831500-Mom-The-Amazon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1634838
A lightning bolt transforms Matt's TV remote into a device that can change sizes...
This choice: ...mom grew bigger  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Mom The Amazon

    by: Bugmaker
"Matt, what are you...?," A ray shot out of the remote and hit my mom straight in the chest. "What the..!," mom yelled while her body started to tremble. "Ooooowww!," mom let out a loud moan and I watched as her body started to change. Her top became tighter by the second and started to give me a better look at her breasts. My mom's tight jeans started to slide up her legs and some of the buttons flew off.

With every inch my mom grew she let out another sigh, which sounded like she was in ecstase. I watched excited as my mom's boots couldn't bare her growing feet any longer and just exploded. The sound of clothes tearing apart and buttons jumping off was filling the kitchen. When the process stopped I had to look up to the woman in front of me, who had been my 5'1" 'short' mom just a minute before.

Karen's head was almost touching the ceiling and most of her clothes were either damaged or lay into pieces on the floor. I had never imagined this to happen, but I really started to like it! Who wouldn't get excited when a half-naked amazon is standing right in front of you? Even if the amazon is your own mother! Karen got back to her senses and tried to cover up some skin with her arms.

"MATT! What have you done!," mom yelled at me. I looked up at Karen's face, I couldn't decide if she was angry or just confused. It was pretty obvious it had been my doing, so I started to spill. I told her everything about the incident with my tv-remote and about it's new abilities. "Mh... so it can grow or shrink things. Right?," my mom asked me. For a moment I thought to see a smile on her face.

My mom...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bugmaker (UN: bugmaker3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bugmaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1634838-The-Size-Remote/cid/831500-Mom-The-Amazon