*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mom In Control
  2. Mom The Amazon
  3. Meeting Mom
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1634838-The-Size-Remote/cid/831506-Mom-In-Control
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1634838
A lightning bolt transforms Matt's TV remote into a device that can change sizes...
This choice: ...snatched the remote from my hands  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Mom In Control

    by: Bugmaker
Before I noticed, my mom snatched the remote out of my hands. I wasn't really paying attention, still busy staring at my new amazing mom. Taking the device from me was easy for her, especially at her current height. "Okay, so this thing made me like this," mom examined the remote, while she neglected to cover herself. I was a little upset when the amazon took the device, but I relaxed the moment I noticed the nice view I got in return.

Karen's boobs were almost uncovered and jiggled above me. My mom's panties were more than shredded and gave me a good look at her auburn patch of pubic hair. Man, I was really getting turned on by this amazon. "Enjoying the view?," mom said as she looked down with her arms crossed over her huge tits. "You know Matt you've always been a pervert," mom continued as she started to remove the leftovers of clothes off her body.

"And now you grew me just to see me naked. I don't really care 'cause I really enjoy my new height and you too I believe?," mom asked. I nodded my head while trying to keep a hold of myself. "Well, I haven't felt this good in years so I like to stay this way. But, you on the other hand need a punishment for putting me in this situation. I looked up in shock, when Karen brought up the remote and started twirling it in her palm. "I think it's time for a small adjustment."

My mother...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bugmaker (UN: bugmaker3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bugmaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1634838-The-Size-Remote/cid/831506-Mom-In-Control