*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Try Something Else
  2. Tickle Tickle
  3. A Hand Full
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1634838-The-Size-Remote/cid/2270214-Try-Something-Else
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1634838
A lightning bolt transforms Matt's TV remote into a device that can change sizes...
This choice: ...grab some paint  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Try Something Else

    by: Circu
Mum was giggling away and I suspected that she was actually enjoying herself here, either way I guess it didn't really take much to see what the next step was here.
I dipped the paintbrush into some water and picked out a color... blue should be good.
With the pause in her gentle torture Karen sighed with relief, "Oh thank goodness Matt! That was too much!", but no sooner had she spoke than I was assaulting her again, "Eep! It is cold and wet now!" she squealed.
"Ha ha! Hold still." I commanded, not that she had a choice at this size, and aside from her hair, I covered her from head to toe with blue paint.
Once I was finished my masterpiece I placed Karen on the table to have a look at her.
"Why did you do that? I look ridiculous!" Karen yelled up at me.
"Well you always did say I should get more into art." I laughed, "Besides, I thought you'd look good as a..."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Circu (UN: circu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bugmaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1634838-The-Size-Remote/cid/2270214-Try-Something-Else