*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Momma Smurf
  2. Try Something Else
  3. Tickle Tickle
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1634838-The-Size-Remote/cid/2271625-Momma-Smurf
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1634838
A lightning bolt transforms Matt's TV remote into a device that can change sizes...
This choice: "Smurf" - shrink her to 3 inches tall  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Momma Smurf

    by: Circu
Karen shrieked as she dwindled to a quarter of her already small size.
"Calm down mum, I'll change you back in a bit, just have a bit of fun with it." I told her.
"Well of course you'll change me back, it's just all a bit disorienting being thrown around like a doll." Karen seemed to relax a bit "... I guess it is kind of funny, I could go to a costume party as Smurfette right now." she added.
"What happened in the Smurf show anyways?" I asked, I never really watched it much.
Karen thought for a bit and replied, "I'm not sure honey, I think there was a wizard or something who used to capture Smurfette and tie her up or something and then the other smurfs had to rescue her... It's been such a long time since I used to watch kids cartoons with you."
"Great idea!" I said as I fetched some string out of the drawer. "Oh no! Matt you can't be serious." Karen protested.
"Come here Momma Smurf!" I quipped as reached for her, she tried to avoid it leaving tiny blue foot prints on the table as she ran.
I toyed with her a bit letting her think she could get away, but she was too small to ever be able to avoid my reach.
"Got ya!" I smirked as I snatched her up. "Matt please!" she pleaded, but I think she could tell by the look in my eyes that I was determined to play this one out.
I tied her ankles and wrapped the string up around her up to her arms above her head. I tied it off at her wrists and held the string with a finger and a thumb while she dangled in the air.
"Matt, this is monstrous!" Karen fervently complained.
"Hmmm... do you remember if Smurfette was normally gagged in the show when she was being too noisy?" I asked my little blue captive.
She shook her head quietly.
"Okay, it's great to get your creative input." I smiled.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Circu (UN: circu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bugmaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1634838-The-Size-Remote/cid/2271625-Momma-Smurf