*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1631047-Naruto-scat/cid/903748-More-solid-shit
by Ohja
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1631047
Stories about the women of Naruto and their bowels.
This choice: More solid shit  •  Go Back...
Chapter #10

More solid shit

    by: Silber
Hanabi shat out another dump into Hinata's mouth. This time however, she finally gotten used to the bitter taste and she was able to keep her to eat it and keep it down in half the time as the next time. Hinata was able to get two more breaths in before having her mouth filled the third time with her younger sister's crap. This process continued until she stopped after the 5th mouthful. Hinata could no longer whimper. Although she was still being dominated, she was now becoming a little calmer about the situation

Hanabi got off Hinata's face and revealed her shit covered hole. "Lick this shit off my asshole." Hanabi spread her cheeks, revealing her shit covered hole. Hinata crawled up to the Hyuga's ass and began licking her hole. It still tasted bitter and earthy, and the smell was just as bad, but Hinata had finally gotten used to it. The Hyuga heiress rimmed and penetrated the 7-year olds tailhole, cleaning both inside and outside of her shit.

"Now we are even." Hanabi said "You found out about my secret fetish, and I just used you as a toilet. So now we both have secrets that no one wants to share."

By the time Hanabi finished speaking, Hinata licked the hole clean.

"But, I have a little proposition for you. I bet you got a thrill of me shitting in your mouth." Hinata looked at her sister, with conflicted feelings, one side saying she is right, and another saying she is wrong.

"Now, my proposition, in addition to you keeping this secret, I let you eat my shit, and you will let me eat yours. We will be toilet slaves to each other and no one will know. Will you swear on it?"

Hinata must make that choice, does she accept or will she deny?

You have the following choices:

1. Yes

2. No

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Silber (UN: silber at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ohja has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1631047-Naruto-scat/cid/903748-More-solid-shit