*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. No
  2. More solid shit
  3. Open your mouth and be my toilet
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1631047-Naruto-scat/cid/1248508-No
by Ohja
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1631047
Stories about the women of Naruto and their bowels.
This choice: No  •  Go Back...
Chapter #11

No

    by: Unknown
"I... I just couldn't."

Considering what I'd just done to her, and calling us even after it, I couldn't believe that Hinata would actually reject the offer! I mean, I was offering the chance to be an equal partner in this, rather then a slave to a 7 year old's ass. But if she wouldn't accept, then there wasn't much I could do about it. To be totally honest, I was more the dominant type anyway, and the thought of being the permanent toilet mistress to my big sister did have me pretty turned on.

"Well if that's how you feel, I'm not giving you a second chance. It's decided that your going to be my toilet every day for the rest of our lives. And I'm going to give you a new choice to fit that. I've got more jutsu I can do with my butt you know, and your going to help me test them. So here's your choices. Either A, I use my Bowel Drain jutsu on you. Basically I put my behind on yours and suck in with it. All your waste and gas will be slurped right into mine, but I steal more then that. You'll be left totally unable to fart at all, and your poop will be so tiny from now on. And all that you lost will be added to mine. That's right, I can steal your butt's power to make myself able to fart and poop even more!"

I giggled a little at this possibility, Hinata truly startled by this. On one hand it wouldn't be so bad, she was quite polite in general and so losing the ability to fart wouldn't be a tragedy like for me.

"And option B will be "Full moon's kiss". It's a special Genjutsu that makes my farts super addictive, but doesn't change how you feel about them or perceive them. So if I use it on someone who hates my gas, it'll still be horrible, but they just won't be able to stop it. How'd you like to be helplessly charmed by my butt?"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Bowel Drain

*Noteb*
2. FullMoon's Kiss

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Ohja has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1631047-Naruto-scat/cid/1248508-No