*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Farting
  2. Hanabi
  3. More
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1631047-Naruto-scat/cid/835174-Farting
by Ohja
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1631047
Stories about the women of Naruto and their bowels.
This choice: Farting  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Farting

    by: Hollowichigo2nd
Hanabi smirked at her big sister. She then turned around and pulled down her pants and panties to show her sister her round butt, "I have a lot of gas big sister." Hanabi then orders, "Get ready sister stick your head in my butt!" Hinata whimpered but obeyed pressing her nose deep into her little sister's cheeks. Hanabi moans, "Oh yes! Get ready sister!" She reached behind her and forced her sister's head deeper into her buttcheeks, "Here it comes Hinata!"

Hanabi released a loud smelly fart in her sister's shocked face. Hinata spluttered as the fart went right into her mouth! Hanabi giggled, "Oops! Sorry sister but it needed to come out!"

Hinata whimpered and moaned in misery as Hanabi let out more farts on her face.

The younger Hyuga giggled as she continued farting on her sister's face...But then she felt her stomach churning as a big one was coming.

Hanabi pressed her ass harder against her older sister's face and moaned as a really big and loud one erupted from her ass. The huge fart made hinata's hair move and her eyes water.

Hinata was now crying...But the torture wasn't over yet as Hanabi rubbed her stomach as she felt some shit coming up...

You have the following choices:

1. Hanabi starts shitting

2. Hanabi continues her farting

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hollowichigo2nd (UN: animefanjm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ohja has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1631047-Naruto-scat/cid/835174-Farting