*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Hanabi continues her farting
  2. Farting
  3. Hanabi
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1631047-Naruto-scat/cid/902980-Hanabi-continues-her-farting
by Ohja
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1631047
Stories about the women of Naruto and their bowels.
This choice: Hanabi continues her farting  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Hanabi continues her farting

    by: Silber
The young 7-year old girl pushed her stomach in and strained to produce another fart right onto Hinata's nose. *PRRRP*. Hinata wimpered in misery, with tears in her eyes.

"Don't think about trying to get yourself free. Because of my fetish for this, I've learned ninjutsu related to my ass. Every time I fart, it saps the strength of the person I'm torturing, meaning you are unable to get free."

Hinabi repositions her naked ass. She spread her buttcheecks so that her young asshole would be in plain sight.

"Now I want you to lick my ass while I fart."

Hinata wimpered and sniffled a bit but could not resist her sister's order. She raised her head up slightly, sticking her tongue out and began to lick her younger sister's tiny asshole. While this was being done, Hanabi did as she spoke and did a wet fart right on Hinata's tongue. She moved back, disgusted, and sobbing. She just tasted pieces of crap that was sharted out of the 7 year old.

"I didn't say stop licking. Or should I tell papa that you wanted me to do this?"

Hinata, defeated went back to licking Hanabi's dirty ass.

You have the following choices:

1. She farts, this time wetter and stinkier.

*Noteb*
2. She starts shitting.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Silber (UN: silber at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ohja has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1631047-Naruto-scat/cid/902980-Hanabi-continues-her-farting