*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1630960-Hungry-Stepfather/cid/884629-Put-it-in-the-dining-room
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1630960
When a high school student's monstrous stepfather gets hungry, there's no stopping him!
This choice: "Put it in the dining room!"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

"Put it in the dining room!"

    by: HumanThing
Frank grinned at his brother as he stood, ending the relaxing shoulder massage as he said “I can’t wait to taste this ‘meal of a lifetime’ you have planned!” He licked his plump lips and walked into the kitchen, his large gut jiggling a little with each step he took, before finally slamming his huge ass down on to one of the dining table chairs, the poor piece of furniture creaking and groaning under the large mans weight. Frank grinned with self-satisfaction at the sound, patting his large gut in anticipation.

Opposite him, Max took a seat, and winked at his brother as the two stock pots were placed before them, with more filled and ready in reserve in the kitchen.

"C'mon, faggot!" said Max as he sat down. "Serve us!"

Bryan brought out two large pots, the kind that normally hold enough stew for at least four, and filled them up with spaghetti, sauce, and meatballs. Those and two huge mugs of beer straight from a keg he placed in front of his two tormentors, who immediately began to dig into the bowls. They completely disregarded their silverware, shoving handful after handful of food into their greedy mouths. Bryan watched this site for a moment, battling with feelings of disgust and something he didn't quite understand, before walking into the kitchen to get his meager bowl of salad out of the fridge. When he sat down in his seat, he noticed something unnerving. He was walled in by Max and Frank. He tried to ignore it and focus instead on his salad.

Frank let out a loud belch as he drained his mug, thrusting it under the keg again for a refill, which Bryan was forced to provide for the gruff, foul mannered man “Good runt” He boomed, laughing as he turned to Max and said “You’ve trained the little fucker well!” Before digging into his meal once more, nearing the bottom of his pot, belly still grumbling with hunger.

Eventually, the two men ate everything in the house.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Max and Frank are still hungry

2. Max and Frank start talking about Bryan's future

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 HumanThing (UN: mralice at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
HumanThing has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1630960-Hungry-Stepfather/cid/884629-Put-it-in-the-dining-room