*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1630960-Hungry-Stepfather/cid/884637-Max-and-Frank-start-talking-about-Bryans-f
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1630960
When a high school student's monstrous stepfather gets hungry, there's no stopping him!
This choice: Max and Frank start talking about Bryan's future  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Max and Frank start talking about Bryan's f...

    by: HumanThing
Frank let out a huge belch, which caused some of the pictures on the wall to rattle.

"Well, bro, I think it's about time we started talking about this little faggot's future. After all, he can't go on being a wuss."

"That's right," agreed Max with a grin, turning to Bryan. "So Bryan, what do you know about Frank and me?"

"Well...." said Bryan, not sure where Max was going with this, but terrified that he'd say the wrong answer. "You guys both work in construction..." Both Max and Frank started laughing at that, huge, booming laughs which filled the tiny dining room, a room made all the tinier by the presence of the two hulking men.

"That shit's just to pay the bills," said Max. "Y'see Bryan, I asked Frank to come here today so that he and I could talk to you about our family business."

Bryan was confused and trying to work out what the hell was going on when...

You have the following choices:

1. The doorbell rang

*Noteb*
2. The phone rang

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 HumanThing (UN: mralice at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
HumanThing has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1630960-Hungry-Stepfather/cid/884637-Max-and-Frank-start-talking-about-Bryans-f