*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1630960-Hungry-Stepfather/cid/884626-Its-Frank
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1630960
When a high school student's monstrous stepfather gets hungry, there's no stopping him!
This choice: It's Frank!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

It's Frank!

    by: HumanThing
"I got it!" shouted Max, lumbering over to the door.

Max opened the door to see his brother Frank stood on the doorstep, beaming broadly “Hey Max! It’s been a while since I last saw you! Where’s that faggot son of yours? Cooking our dinner I hope - I’ve already had a little something before I left home, but I’m already hungry again!” He said, patting his large gut, barely restrained by the tight white t-shirt.

Max stepped aside to let in Frank, who kicked off his shoes and lumbered over to the couch, collapsing heavily on to it with a loud creak. “Mmmmm, smells good bro!” Frank said licking his lips as the aroma of meatball pasta filled his nostrils.

"Yeah, the little faggot didn't make enough, so it's gonna be a while," said Max, walking up behind Frank and slowly but firmly massaging his shoulders. "Pretty soon, you and me are gonna have the dinner of a life time," he murmured into his brother's ear. Frank smirked knowingly.

Bryan scrambled around the kitchen, not noticing his step-father's strange behavior. He was too terrified. After all, their food supply was low. Bryan didn't understand how Max expected him to make a meal to satisfy both his and his brother's appetites with so little food! Still, after having emptied both the fridge and the pantry of every bit of food, he had managed to put together a meal that would normally be able to feed a family of six. There were several stock pots of spaghetti and just as many full of tomato and meat sauce. He had had to get creative with the sauce, since he had run out of meatballs. He had tossed in whatever meat was in the house, from sausages to lunch meat. There was turkey and leftover Chinese food, bologna and shredded bacon. Everything he could find. It was probably vile, but he knew his step-father wouldn't care. Still, Bryan knew that this wasn't going to be enough.

"It's ready!" he called out timidly.

You have the following choices:

1. "Put it in the dining room!"

*Noteb*
2. "Bring it into the living room!"

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 HumanThing (UN: mralice at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
HumanThing has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1630960-Hungry-Stepfather/cid/884626-Its-Frank